Bahuguna gives portfolios to Rawat
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Tuesday announced portfolios for Harak Singh Rawat, who was inducted as the 11th minister in the state Cabinet three days ago.
At a press conference here, Bahuguna said he was giving portfolios of agriculture, agriculture marketing, agriculture education, medical education and Sainik welfare to Rawat.
The portfolio of agriculture was till now held by Mantri Prasad Naithani, an independent MLA from Devprayag, who has now been left with the portfolios of school education and drinking water.
The other portfolios given to Rawat were held by the Chief Minister.
Bahuguna also said the portfolios of other ministers would be reshuffled after he was elected to the Vidhan Sabha in the July 8 Sitarganj assembly by-election.
"There would be a comprehensive reshuffle in the responsibilities of ministers after the process of my election to the Vidhan Sabha is over", Bahuguna said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere