Former MLA expelled from BSP
Dehra Dun: Former Uttarakhand MLA Narayan Pal and his brother have been expelled from the Bahujan Samaj Party for alleged anti-party activities.
Narayan Pal and his brother Mohan Pal were expelled from the BSP on Sunday by in-charge of party affairs in Uttarakhand Ramachal Rajbhar, party leaders said.
The two were expelled from the BSP for "anti-party activities", they said.
Pal, who represented Sitarganj seat twice in Uttarakhand assembly in 2002 and 2007, had bit the dust in the recent assembly election.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda