Men pass lewd comments on woman councillor, held
Dehradun: A group of men in a moving jeep passed lewd comments on a woman member of Dehradun Municipal Corporation and misbehaved with her in Mussoorie, a senior police official said here on Monday.
Six men, travelling in a Bolero, passed lewd comments on the woman councillor yesterday at Buranskhanda in Mussoorie hill station, DIG Ram Singh Meena said.
The woman along with her family had gone to Mussoorie to enjoy the snowfall, he said.
They even tried to pull the woman councillor into the jeep but failed as her family members and tourists intervened, the DIG said.
All the six eve-teasers had been arrested, he said.
Their vehicle had been impounded, Meena said, adding they hailed from Roorkee in Uttarakhand`s Haridwar district and Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living