Men pass lewd comments on woman councillor, held
Dehradun: A group of men in a moving jeep passed lewd comments on a woman member of Dehradun Municipal Corporation and misbehaved with her in Mussoorie, a senior police official said here on Monday.
Six men, travelling in a Bolero, passed lewd comments on the woman councillor yesterday at Buranskhanda in Mussoorie hill station, DIG Ram Singh Meena said.
The woman along with her family had gone to Mussoorie to enjoy the snowfall, he said.
They even tried to pull the woman councillor into the jeep but failed as her family members and tourists intervened, the DIG said.
All the six eve-teasers had been arrested, he said.
Their vehicle had been impounded, Meena said, adding they hailed from Roorkee in Uttarakhand`s Haridwar district and Saharanpur in Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read