U`khand CM asks Tata Group to adopt ITIs
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh
Pokhariyal Nishank on Monday asked the Tata Group to adopt 106
ITIs in the state and accommodate in its units the skilled
human resource produced from there.
During a meeting with Tata Group officials, led by its
General Manager A S Puri here, Nishank said the group can use
the talented manpower after honing skills of youth studying at
state government-run Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Twinkle Khanna slams Naseeruddin Shah online! - Know why
- Singapore-based company develops robot therapist to help relieve muscle strains
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh chairs high-level meeting in Kashmir
- India, Bangladesh border forces discuss issues in Tripura
- Four hospitals hit by air raids in Syria's Aleppo: Doctors