U`khand CM asks Tata Group to adopt ITIs
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Ramesh
Pokhariyal Nishank on Monday asked the Tata Group to adopt 106
ITIs in the state and accommodate in its units the skilled
human resource produced from there.
During a meeting with Tata Group officials, led by its
General Manager A S Puri here, Nishank said the group can use
the talented manpower after honing skills of youth studying at
state government-run Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs).
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed