Uttarakhand CM seeks NGOs` support
Dehra Dun: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Vijay Bahuguna on Sunday asked NGOs and Trusts to support efforts of his government in improving health and education facilities in remote areas.
All should work for development and betterment of the society, he said after inaugurating Bharat Janhit Bhawan? of Bharatmata Janhit Trust at Haripur Kala Haridwar.
Bahuguna asked for the support of NGOs and Trusts in improving health and education facilities in remote areas of the state, an official release said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narendra Modi in Iran: PM invokes India's 'civilisational ties', aims to boost economic, cultural partnership
- IPL 2016, Match 56: Virat Kohli's RCB earn playoffs spot, to face Gujarat Lions in Qualifier 1
- Jorge Lorenzo pips Marc Marquez to Italian MotoGP win
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg celebrates his wedding anniversary in a 'musical' way! - See pic
- Mann ki Baat: PM Modi calls for country to move towards 'cashless society'