Crack on railway tracks, accident averted
Asansol: An accident was averted when driver of a local passenger train stopped mid way after spotting a crack on the railway track here in Burdwan district, officials said.
The train from Howrah to Jasidih was at a spot in between Rupnarayanpur and Salanpur in the morning when the driver spotted the crack and alerted maintenance officials.
As the track was being repaired, local train services on the route were affected, officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- NIA files chargesheet in Bangalore Church Street blast case
- Story of courage! Chennai man risks life to save a woman from being raped
- This SCARY video will give you goosebumps: Ghost follows man into taxi - WATCH
- Withdraw MPIC land pooling notification, demand YSRC, Left
- Sheena Bora murder case: Khanna wasn't present during crime, his alibi, lawyers say