Doc drawing salary from govt institution absconds
Kalyani: A government doctor has absconded after he was issued a show cause when it was established that he was drawing salary from two medical institutions in Nadia district.
SDO, Kalyani Saibal Chakraborty said today he issued the show cause on July three after it was found that the doctor Gopal Chandra Biswas was drawing salary from the Kalyani Subsidiary Correctional Home and the College of Medicine and JNM Hospital here.
The doctor absconded after a FIR was filed on the same date against the doctor under sections 420, 468 and 469 of IPC, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Muslims have always been a part of America: Obama
- Google honours legendary singer Mukesh with a doodle on 93rd birth anniversary
- Start Brexit negotiations as soon as possible: Hollande urges Britain
- 'Months before her assassination, pro-Khalistan leader had predicted Indira Gandhi's killing'
- ‘Kabali’ mania grips nation: Here’s why Rajinikanth is the one and only Thalaiva