Doc drawing salary from govt institution absconds
Kalyani: A government doctor has absconded after he was issued a show cause when it was established that he was drawing salary from two medical institutions in Nadia district.
SDO, Kalyani Saibal Chakraborty said today he issued the show cause on July three after it was found that the doctor Gopal Chandra Biswas was drawing salary from the Kalyani Subsidiary Correctional Home and the College of Medicine and JNM Hospital here.
The doctor absconded after a FIR was filed on the same date against the doctor under sections 420, 468 and 469 of IPC, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: America standing against old nemesis Russia rather than ISIS
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know