Fire breaks out in building in busy Barabazar area
Kolkata: A fire broke out in a three-storeyed building on Ezra Street in the busy Barabazar area Saturday morning but there was no report of any casualty.
The blaze was reported around 10.30 am in the first floor of the building located on 17, Ezra Street and four fire tenders were rushed to the spot, police said.
"There was nobody inside the office on the first floor. It was a chartered accountant`s office. There is no injury," they said.
The exact cause of the fire was not known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"