Fire breaks out in building in busy Barabazar area
Kolkata: A fire broke out in a three-storeyed building on Ezra Street in the busy Barabazar area Saturday morning but there was no report of any casualty.
The blaze was reported around 10.30 am in the first floor of the building located on 17, Ezra Street and four fire tenders were rushed to the spot, police said.
"There was nobody inside the office on the first floor. It was a chartered accountant`s office. There is no injury," they said.
The exact cause of the fire was not known.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says