Forest official killed, wife badly hurt in mishap
Suri: A forest official was killed
and his wife seriously injured when a vehicle knocked down the
official`s bike from behind at Kashipur in Birbhum district
Santosh Roy (50), beat-officer of Hetampur under
Birbhum district forest division was driving the motor cycle
with his wife on pillion when their two-wheeler was knocked
down by the heavy vehicle at Kashipur near Bolpur.
The lady was taken to Burdwan Medical College in very
The vehicle sped away.
Divisional Forest Officer Kishore Mankar said though
prima facie it was a case of accident, "but we would request
police department to look into it."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?