Goods train derails, rail services affected
Birbhum: A coal-laden goods train
derailed on Tuesday between Muraroi and Rajgram stations in West
Bengal`s Birbhum district following which rail traffic was
affected on the route, railway officials said.
Eight wagons of the freight train derailed at about 1:00
am, blocking both the tracks, they said.
Passenger trains on the route (Bolpur-Rampurhat-Pakur)
have been diverted via Katwa-Azimganj route, officials said.
Senior railway officials have rushed to the spot. The
wagons are being removed and track repair work is being done,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site