Housewife attacked by drunken youths
Barasat (WB): A housewife was injured when she protested the verbal abuse of two drunken youth at Bijpur in North 24 Parganas district Tuesday, a day after a homoeopath was killed by eve teasers in the district.
Police said the home maker was slashed with a blade when she protested the abuse of the youth near a hooch den at Kanchrapara under Bijpur police station area.
The two, identified as Bhakto Debnath and Raj Chandra, were later arrested.
Yesterday, an elderly homeopath was beaten to death at Barasat for protesting against two drunken youths passing lewd comments on women.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Navjot Singh Sidhu diagnosed with DVT: Know about this life threatening disease!
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch