Jalpaiguri: Boy gets drowned, cousin missing
Jalpaiguri (WB): A eight-year-old boy got drowned and his minor cousin went missing while they were bathing in a pond in Jalpaiguri district, the police said today.
Krishna Sinha (8) and his cousin Lakshmi Burman (9) had gone to a nearby pond at Muniyarpur locality under Alipurduar police station to bathe yesterday and both had gone missing.
While the body of Krishna was found last night, Lakshmi is still missing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city