Jalpaiguri: Boy gets drowned, cousin missing
Jalpaiguri (WB): A eight-year-old boy got drowned and his minor cousin went missing while they were bathing in a pond in Jalpaiguri district, the police said today.
Krishna Sinha (8) and his cousin Lakshmi Burman (9) had gone to a nearby pond at Muniyarpur locality under Alipurduar police station to bathe yesterday and both had gone missing.
While the body of Krishna was found last night, Lakshmi is still missing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report