SpiceJet aircraft makes emergency landing at Bagdogra
Kolkata: A SpiceJet flight with 127 people on board, including crew members, on Tuesday made an emergency landing at Bagdogra airport in Darjeeling district, airport sources said.
The Bagdogra-Kolkata flight took off from Bagdogra airport in the afternoon but after sometime the pilot suspected some technical problem in the aircraft and decided to return back and asked the airport for permission to make emergency landing, the sources said.
The plane landed safely at the Bagdogra airport and all the passengers are safe, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'