SpiceJet aircraft makes emergency landing at Bagdogra
Kolkata: A SpiceJet flight with 127 people on board, including crew members, on Tuesday made an emergency landing at Bagdogra airport in Darjeeling district, airport sources said.
The Bagdogra-Kolkata flight took off from Bagdogra airport in the afternoon but after sometime the pilot suspected some technical problem in the aircraft and decided to return back and asked the airport for permission to make emergency landing, the sources said.
The plane landed safely at the Bagdogra airport and all the passengers are safe, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor