WB: 3-year-old toddler dies at hospital
Berhampore: A three-year-old girl
Monday died at a hospital in Murshidabad district after being admitted for fever, with the parents alleging medical negligence, police said.
Tanuja Khatun was treated at the Aamtala Hospital yesterday for a boil on her leg but was not admitted as the doctors claimed there was no need for it, hospital sources said.
Later in the day, the girl developed high fever
following which she was admitted to the hospital where she
Denying that there was any medical negligence from the
part of the hospital, Chief Medical Officer (Health) Shahjahan
Shiraj said the girl died after she was referred to the medical hospital in Berhampore.
Her parents alleged that the authorities at the
hospital were negligent in not admitting their daughter when
she was first taken there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- 17 die in fire at Ukraine home for elderly
- PM Narendra Modi to visit five nations from June 4; to take up black money issue with Swiss President
- Sharks possess distinct personalities like humans
- 'Sultan' new poster: See robust Salman Khan turns 'Golden Sultan' magnifying the aura!
- Bihar class 10th result 2016 declared; check Bihar Board Matric class 10 Results 2016 on biharboard.bih.nic.in