WB govt to upgrade health infrastructure
Kolkata: The West Bengal government has
drawn up a four-tier plan to upgrade health infrastructure
and is formulating a policy to invite the private sector in
"We have drawn up a 4-tier plan to upgrade health
infrastructure in the state," Commerce and Industry minister
Partha Chatterjee said while inaugurating the Neotia Academy
of Nursing, here.
The minister said efforts would be made to improve
functioning of primary, divisional, sub-divisional and
superspeciality hospitals and the government was formulating a
policy to invite the private sector in healthcare.
He said there was a plan to have one superspeciality
hospital in each district, besides modern pathological test
According to him, the state government is already
working on new micro health insurance schemes, specially for
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog