WB: One killed in parcel bomb explosion
Howrah: A woman was killed and her husband injured when a bomb, wrapped in a parcel, exploded in their house at Dakshin Baksara area in Howrah district on Wednesday, police said.
Chaitali Santra (40) was killed in an expolsion as she tried to open a parcel received through a courier agency at her residence this afternoon.
Her husband suffered injuries and was hospitalised.
An investigation has started.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's epic celebration after destroying Lahore Qalandars in Dubai