WB: One killed in parcel bomb explosion
Howrah: A woman was killed and her husband injured when a bomb, wrapped in a parcel, exploded in their house at Dakshin Baksara area in Howrah district on Wednesday, police said.
Chaitali Santra (40) was killed in an expolsion as she tried to open a parcel received through a courier agency at her residence this afternoon.
Her husband suffered injuries and was hospitalised.
An investigation has started.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation Part II
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters