WB: Three suspected Maoists arrested
Purulia: Three villagers were on Monday arrested
from a village in Purulia district on the suspicion of being
Maoists, police said.
The villagers who were arrested from Satini village were
suspected to be involved in the killing of Forward Bloc member
Pada Hansda on May 26, 2010, the police said.
The persons, all residents of Chatra Jara village, were
produced in a court which remanded them to seven days police
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued