WB to send fresh BPL list to Centre
Kolkata: The West Bengal government has decided to send a fresh list of people living below poverty line in the state by next month to the Centre.
"We will send a fresh list to the Centre next month for approval to reach the benefits to more people with the availability of more funds," Panchayat Minister Subrata Mukherjee.
His department has already prepared the list, he added.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times