Woman patient molested, accused questioned in WB
Kolkata: A woman was allegedly molested by a ward boy at a state run hospital in Kolkata following which the accused was questioned on Tuesday, police said. The ward boy allegedly molested a women patient in the operation theatre on Monday, they said.
A ward boy of the NRS hospital allegedly molested the woman patient when she was lying in the operation theatre last evening, Deputy Commissioner, Eastern-suburban division, Satyajit Bandopadhyay said today.
"We have launched an investigation. We are questioning the ward boy. Nobody has been arrested yet," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof