Woman patient molested, accused questioned in WB
Kolkata: A woman was allegedly molested by a ward boy at a state run hospital in Kolkata following which the accused was questioned on Tuesday, police said. The ward boy allegedly molested a women patient in the operation theatre on Monday, they said.
A ward boy of the NRS hospital allegedly molested the woman patient when she was lying in the operation theatre last evening, Deputy Commissioner, Eastern-suburban division, Satyajit Bandopadhyay said today.
"We have launched an investigation. We are questioning the ward boy. Nobody has been arrested yet," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy
- Two ISIS operatives, planning to target religious places, arrested by Gujarat ATS