Woman patient molested, accused questioned in WB
Kolkata: A woman was allegedly molested by a ward boy at a state run hospital in Kolkata following which the accused was questioned on Tuesday, police said. The ward boy allegedly molested a women patient in the operation theatre on Monday, they said.
A ward boy of the NRS hospital allegedly molested the woman patient when she was lying in the operation theatre last evening, Deputy Commissioner, Eastern-suburban division, Satyajit Bandopadhyay said today.
"We have launched an investigation. We are questioning the ward boy. Nobody has been arrested yet," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice