Woman patient molested, accused questioned in WB
Kolkata: A woman was allegedly molested by a ward boy at a state run hospital in Kolkata following which the accused was questioned on Tuesday, police said. The ward boy allegedly molested a women patient in the operation theatre on Monday, they said.
A ward boy of the NRS hospital allegedly molested the woman patient when she was lying in the operation theatre last evening, Deputy Commissioner, Eastern-suburban division, Satyajit Bandopadhyay said today.
"We have launched an investigation. We are questioning the ward boy. Nobody has been arrested yet," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Is it Hardik Patel in this viral MMS Sex Video?