Woman patient molested, accused questioned in WB
Kolkata: A woman was allegedly molested by a ward boy at a state run hospital in Kolkata following which the accused was questioned on Tuesday, police said. The ward boy allegedly molested a women patient in the operation theatre on Monday, they said.
A ward boy of the NRS hospital allegedly molested the woman patient when she was lying in the operation theatre last evening, Deputy Commissioner, Eastern-suburban division, Satyajit Bandopadhyay said today.
"We have launched an investigation. We are questioning the ward boy. Nobody has been arrested yet," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday