11 Chinese students injured in stampede
Beijing: At least 11 students were injured, three of them seriously, at a primary school in east China`s Jiangsu Province as they rushed down a staircase.
The incident occurred when a group of children fell over each another after a girl student fell suddenly while descending the stairs, local officials said.
Three students were seriously injured due to traumatic asphyxia and another eight sustained minor injuries at Qipan Primary School in Xinyi City yesterday, state run Xinhua news agency reported.
The injured students are in stable condition and are receiving treatment in local hospitals, it added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border