18 killed in Syrian suicide car bombings
Damascus;At least 18 people were killed and 50 were injured Friday in two suicide car bombings in central Syria, a media report said.
A suicide bomber blew up a booby-trapped car in Jidreen town, killing 17 civilians, including 11 children, the official SANA news agency reported.
Another terrorist detonated a car bomb in al-Hmairi town, also in Hama, killing a civilian.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon