55 people hospitalized after tunnel fire in Norway
Oslo: Police say 55 people have been taken to hospitals following a truck fire in Norway`s second-longest tunnel.
Police spokesman Jorn Lasse Refnes says the truck caught fire 3.5 kilometers into the tunnel, Gudvangatunnelen, in a district east of Bergen.
He said it is unclear how seriously injured the people taken for medical care were, and that many had suffered due to smoke inhalation.
Gudvangatunnelen is 11.4 kilometers long and is in the western part of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read