55 people hospitalized after tunnel fire in Norway
Oslo: Police say 55 people have been taken to hospitals following a truck fire in Norway`s second-longest tunnel.
Police spokesman Jorn Lasse Refnes says the truck caught fire 3.5 kilometers into the tunnel, Gudvangatunnelen, in a district east of Bergen.
He said it is unclear how seriously injured the people taken for medical care were, and that many had suffered due to smoke inhalation.
Gudvangatunnelen is 11.4 kilometers long and is in the western part of the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi