`60% Americans disapprove of Obama’s handling of economy`
Washington: Americans continue to give low grades to President Barack Obama for his handling of the economy and the deficit, a new poll has found. According to the Gallup Poll, almost 60 percent Americans disapprove of Obama’s handling of the economy.
The poll found that 64 percent Americans disagreed with his management of the federal budget deficit, while 58 percent disapproved of his record on job creation, Politico reports. According to the report, those numbers are down slightly from February, when almost 40 percent of Americans gave him good marks on the economy.
On the issue of immigration, 54 percent Americans disapprove of Obama’s handling of immigration, while 38 percent approve. By contrast, Americans gave good grades to Obama for his handling of terrorism, education and foreign policy with almost 58 percent saying that they approve of his war on terror, and 49 percent approving of his education policy. The poll found that 48 percent Americans approve of his handling of foreign policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list