`60% Americans disapprove of Obama’s handling of economy`
Washington: Americans continue to give low grades to President Barack Obama for his handling of the economy and the deficit, a new poll has found. According to the Gallup Poll, almost 60 percent Americans disapprove of Obama’s handling of the economy.
The poll found that 64 percent Americans disagreed with his management of the federal budget deficit, while 58 percent disapproved of his record on job creation, Politico reports. According to the report, those numbers are down slightly from February, when almost 40 percent of Americans gave him good marks on the economy.
On the issue of immigration, 54 percent Americans disapprove of Obama’s handling of immigration, while 38 percent approve. By contrast, Americans gave good grades to Obama for his handling of terrorism, education and foreign policy with almost 58 percent saying that they approve of his war on terror, and 49 percent approving of his education policy. The poll found that 48 percent Americans approve of his handling of foreign policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani