`60% Americans disapprove of Obama’s handling of economy`
Washington: Americans continue to give low grades to President Barack Obama for his handling of the economy and the deficit, a new poll has found. According to the Gallup Poll, almost 60 percent Americans disapprove of Obama’s handling of the economy.
The poll found that 64 percent Americans disagreed with his management of the federal budget deficit, while 58 percent disapproved of his record on job creation, Politico reports. According to the report, those numbers are down slightly from February, when almost 40 percent of Americans gave him good marks on the economy.
On the issue of immigration, 54 percent Americans disapprove of Obama’s handling of immigration, while 38 percent approve. By contrast, Americans gave good grades to Obama for his handling of terrorism, education and foreign policy with almost 58 percent saying that they approve of his war on terror, and 49 percent approving of his education policy. The poll found that 48 percent Americans approve of his handling of foreign policy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days