All sides should push for N Korea talks: China
Beijing: Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi said on Sunday that all sides should keep up efforts to restart talks with North Korea, as regional powers seek to coax Pyongyang back to nuclear disarmament negotiations.
The stalled six-party talks bring together North and South Korea, host China, the United States, Japan and Russia, seeking to implement a 2005 agreement offering Pyongyang aid in return for nuclear disarmament steps.
Over a year ago, North Korea pulled out of the talks and then in May staged a second nuclear test, drawing international condemnation and fresh United Nations sanctions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan