All sides should push for N Korea talks: China
Beijing: Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi said on Sunday that all sides should keep up efforts to restart talks with North Korea, as regional powers seek to coax Pyongyang back to nuclear disarmament negotiations.
The stalled six-party talks bring together North and South Korea, host China, the United States, Japan and Russia, seeking to implement a 2005 agreement offering Pyongyang aid in return for nuclear disarmament steps.
Over a year ago, North Korea pulled out of the talks and then in May staged a second nuclear test, drawing international condemnation and fresh United Nations sanctions.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman