American Airlines flight makes emergency landing in Iceland
Reykjavik (Iceland): An American Airlines flight with
145 people on board made an emergency landing today in Iceland
after reports of chemical fumes in the cabin.
The plane landed safely just after 1345 GMT today, but
the passengers have not disembarked, Keflavik Airport
spokesman Fridthor Eydal said.
Earlier, he said several passengers on the Boeing 767 had
complained of dizziness. Emergency teams were on the scene.
The flight was en route from Paris to Dallas-Ft Worth in
Texas, the Icelandic Civil Protection Agency said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city