American Airlines flight makes emergency landing in Iceland
Reykjavik (Iceland): An American Airlines flight with
145 people on board made an emergency landing today in Iceland
after reports of chemical fumes in the cabin.
The plane landed safely just after 1345 GMT today, but
the passengers have not disembarked, Keflavik Airport
spokesman Fridthor Eydal said.
Earlier, he said several passengers on the Boeing 767 had
complained of dizziness. Emergency teams were on the scene.
The flight was en route from Paris to Dallas-Ft Worth in
Texas, the Icelandic Civil Protection Agency said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Suresh Raina denies Lalit Modi's match-fixing allegation, mulls legal action against former IPL boss