`Assange`s white hair result of failed experiment`
Canberra: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange`s distinctive white hair is due to a failed teenage science experiment, a new book has revealed.
In a new book titled ‘The Revolution Will Be Digitised’, British journalist Heather Brooke gives a detailed account of her meetings and experiences with the 40-year-old Australian, who is under house arrest.
Brooke explained how Assange, who used to wear a platinum-blond bob, now cut short, told her the story of his hair, News.com.au reports.
“It went white as a result of a childhood experiment with a cathode ray tube that went wrong,” Assange told Brooke.
It is believed the mishap occurred when Assange was 15, up to which age he was blond.
Assange insisted his current hair colour is ‘real’.
“I used to have it down my back. When I was travelling in Vietnam it got very annoying because everywhere I went people would want to touch it,” he told Brooke.
The book, due for release in the UK later this month, has blasted Assange as ‘predatory, narcissistic, fantasist’ and a person unaware of any personal boundaries.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!