Berlusconi`s income fell in 2012 after company`s share plummeted
Washington: Silvio Berlusconi`s annual income went down from 46 million dollars to 6 million dollars from 2011 to 2012.
According to La Repubblica, the 77-year-old politician`s income dropped after the shares of the media company Mediaset that he owns reached an all-time low of 1.61 dollars in late 2012 before rebounding last year, The Hollywood Reporter reported.
The company that is one of Europe`s largest media conglomerates started strong in 2014, and reached a nearly three-year high of 5.81 dollars last month before losing steam in recent weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you