Berlusconi`s income fell in 2012 after company`s share plummeted
Washington: Silvio Berlusconi`s annual income went down from 46 million dollars to 6 million dollars from 2011 to 2012.
According to La Repubblica, the 77-year-old politician`s income dropped after the shares of the media company Mediaset that he owns reached an all-time low of 1.61 dollars in late 2012 before rebounding last year, The Hollywood Reporter reported.
The company that is one of Europe`s largest media conglomerates started strong in 2014, and reached a nearly three-year high of 5.81 dollars last month before losing steam in recent weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next