Berlusconi`s income fell in 2012 after company`s share plummeted
Washington: Silvio Berlusconi`s annual income went down from 46 million dollars to 6 million dollars from 2011 to 2012.
According to La Repubblica, the 77-year-old politician`s income dropped after the shares of the media company Mediaset that he owns reached an all-time low of 1.61 dollars in late 2012 before rebounding last year, The Hollywood Reporter reported.
The company that is one of Europe`s largest media conglomerates started strong in 2014, and reached a nearly three-year high of 5.81 dollars last month before losing steam in recent weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning