Blast at firecracker workshop kills three Chinese
Beijing: An explosion at an unlicensed firecracker workshop in central China killed three people and left three others injured on Sunday, officials said.
The blast occurred around 9.50 a.m. in Yangzhai village in Henan province, Xinhua reported. Police suspect it was caused by illegally stored gunpowder.
The workshop owner`s wife and daughter and a neighbour were killed. The three injured include the workshop owner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Indian Army prepares to secure Arunachal Pradesh from China
- Congress MLAs suspended after Gujarat Assembly ruckus over Dalits
- Javed Miandad asks Misbah-ul-Haq to call off retirement plans to ensure Pakistan's future success
- Salman Khan's sister Arpita's house robbed; cash, goods worth Rs 3.25 lakh stolen
- Severe obesity alone can increase heart failure risk
- Fertilizer factory tank leaks, 35 ill in Bangladesh