Blast at firecracker workshop kills three Chinese
Beijing: An explosion at an unlicensed firecracker workshop in central China killed three people and left three others injured on Sunday, officials said.
The blast occurred around 9.50 a.m. in Yangzhai village in Henan province, Xinhua reported. Police suspect it was caused by illegally stored gunpowder.
The workshop owner`s wife and daughter and a neighbour were killed. The three injured include the workshop owner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ATM virus attack: Users of debit cards under threat!
- J&K govt suspends 12 officials on anti-national activities
- Bhubaneswar fire: Owner of SUM Hospital surrenders
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad