Blast rocks suburb of Syrian capital
Damascus: An explosive device ripped through the Syrian capital Damascus` suburb of Jaramana on Monday, witnesses told Xinhua.
The blast rocked al-Rawda Street in Jaramana, witnesses said, adding that the blast site is around 200 meters away from an area police station and a branch of the ruling al-Baath party, and also 50 meters from an electricity service center.
There has been no immediate word on the casualties.
Jaramana, largely dominated by Syrian Christians and Druz, has witnessed a string of blasts over the past months of crisis in Syria that resulted in scores of deaths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Spine-chilling video: Woman dragged, killed by tiger at safari park in China
- At least 271 killed or missing in China rains, 59,000 troops deployed
- 7th Pay Commission: Notification this week; August salary as per new pay matrix
- Micromax announces new laptop series
- US, China hold NSA-level talks after South China Sea verdict