Blast rocks suburb of Syrian capital
Damascus: An explosive device ripped through the Syrian capital Damascus` suburb of Jaramana on Monday, witnesses told Xinhua.
The blast rocked al-Rawda Street in Jaramana, witnesses said, adding that the blast site is around 200 meters away from an area police station and a branch of the ruling al-Baath party, and also 50 meters from an electricity service center.
There has been no immediate word on the casualties.
Jaramana, largely dominated by Syrian Christians and Druz, has witnessed a string of blasts over the past months of crisis in Syria that resulted in scores of deaths.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP