Brewery releases beer in honour of royal baby
New York: A brewery in the UK has released a beer named `Heir Raiser` in honour of the newest addition to the royal family.
McMullen and Sons brewery in Hertford released Heir Raiser, which is 4 percent ale, the New York Daily News reported.
According to trade publication The Drinks Business, the beer has been described as a `light coloured, crisp refreshing pint with a light, hoppy finish`.
Earlier, to fete the royal couple`s wedding in 2011, Castle Rock Brewery in Nottingham released beers, which they called `Kiss Me Kate`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kalam's advisor recalls his last moments with the great scientist
- To Sir with Love: School kids pay tribute to Dr Kalam
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- India mourns APJ Abdul Kalam; PM to receive body at Palam airport
- Kalam's body flown to Delhi; PM, Prez lead nation in paying homage
- When UN declared Dr APJ Abdul Kalam's 79th birthday as World Students' Day
- SC hearing on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's curative plea
- India's 'original rocket man': Abdul Kalam's phenomenal contribution to Science
- Parliament pays tributes to Dr APJ Abdul Kalam, calls him 'real gem' of India
- Ready to see Shah Rukh-Salman together on-screen?