Cain accuser stands by claim of longtime affair
Washington: An Atlanta businesswoman says she
had a "very casual affair" with Herman Cain and says she
doesn`t think he should be president.
Ginger White stands by her assertion in a nationally
broadcast interview, despite Cain`s denials. She calls the
relationship an "on and off" affair.
White tells ABC`s "Good Morning America" that it`s "very
disappointing that he would call me troubled."
Elaborating on her claims of an affair, White says, "This
was not a consistent love affair that went on every day for
the last 14 years. So he is correct when he made that
But White also says Cain gave her gifts and money
consistently, although she says he didn`t demand anything in
She adds that the relationship wasn`t a matter of "sex
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!