Cain accuser stands by claim of longtime affair
Washington: An Atlanta businesswoman says she
had a "very casual affair" with Herman Cain and says she
doesn`t think he should be president.
Ginger White stands by her assertion in a nationally
broadcast interview, despite Cain`s denials. She calls the
relationship an "on and off" affair.
White tells ABC`s "Good Morning America" that it`s "very
disappointing that he would call me troubled."
Elaborating on her claims of an affair, White says, "This
was not a consistent love affair that went on every day for
the last 14 years. So he is correct when he made that
But White also says Cain gave her gifts and money
consistently, although she says he didn`t demand anything in
She adds that the relationship wasn`t a matter of "sex
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie