Cain accuser stands by claim of longtime affair
Washington: An Atlanta businesswoman says she
had a "very casual affair" with Herman Cain and says she
doesn`t think he should be president.
Ginger White stands by her assertion in a nationally
broadcast interview, despite Cain`s denials. She calls the
relationship an "on and off" affair.
White tells ABC`s "Good Morning America" that it`s "very
disappointing that he would call me troubled."
Elaborating on her claims of an affair, White says, "This
was not a consistent love affair that went on every day for
the last 14 years. So he is correct when he made that
But White also says Cain gave her gifts and money
consistently, although she says he didn`t demand anything in
She adds that the relationship wasn`t a matter of "sex
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Cricketer Dwayne Bravo to sing peppy number in Bollywood for 'Tum Bin 2'
- Coal India Limited's 66 coal mine projects facing delays
- Tax dept asks officers to suggest changes in direct tax laws
- RAW footage Caution: Speeding train runs over man as he lay on rail track – WATCH
- Ravichandran Ashwin, Shikhar Dhawan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar visit three-time NBA champions Miami Heat