Cain accuser stands by claim of longtime affair
Washington: An Atlanta businesswoman says she
had a "very casual affair" with Herman Cain and says she
doesn`t think he should be president.
Ginger White stands by her assertion in a nationally
broadcast interview, despite Cain`s denials. She calls the
relationship an "on and off" affair.
White tells ABC`s "Good Morning America" that it`s "very
disappointing that he would call me troubled."
Elaborating on her claims of an affair, White says, "This
was not a consistent love affair that went on every day for
the last 14 years. So he is correct when he made that
But White also says Cain gave her gifts and money
consistently, although she says he didn`t demand anything in
She adds that the relationship wasn`t a matter of "sex
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- GST: 1% additional tax dropped; states to get full compensation for first 5 years
- Did PCB chief Shaharyar Khan gift 'hijabs' to ECB's female staff? Here's the truth...
- Brie Larson admits she feared backlash for 'Captain Marvel' casting
- Karnataka bus strike called off but do you know how much it cost the exchequer?
- Terrorists planning to target PM Narendra Modi with drone on Independence Day?