Cherie Blair lifts lid on her sex life
London: Former British Premier Tony
Blair`s wife Cherie has lifted the lid on her sex life, saying
that her husband "still excites me in all possible ways".
"We`ve been married 31 years and known each other 35
and even now he still excites me in all possible ways," `The
Sun` tabloid quoted the 56-year-old mother-of-four as saying
in an interview with a magazine.
Cherie, a Queen`s Counsel, giggled when asked how the
couple spend their time when the former Prime Minister returns
from his trips as envoy to the Middle East.
Tony, 57, once joked he could make love "at least five
times a night" and the couple also claim to be members of the
mile high club.
Last year Tony revealed in his memoirs how he
"devoured Cherie`s love" the night before he became Labour
leader in 1994. He wrote: "I was an animal following my
Cherie had son Leo, who is now ten, when she was 45
and living in Downing Street.
She later revealed the pair conceived the child on
an official stay at Balmoral in Scotland as it`s embarrassing
to bring contraceptive "equipment" for the castle, where
servants unpack wash bag.
But Cherie admitted some things have changed over the
Recalling watching the fireworks after the 1981 Royal
Wedding, she said her husband lifted her on to his shoulders
adding, "He couldn`t do that now. He would probably collapse."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state