China, Russia end joint naval drills
Vladivostok: Chinese and Russian naval forces concluded their "Joint Sea-2013" drills on Thursday.
The two nations made a summarisation of the joint military manoeuvres, and communicated with each other on deepening cooperation between their naval forces, reports Xinhua.
Ding Yiping, the deputy commander of the Chinese Navy, said the joint drills fulfilled all their purposes and was a success.
He said the two countries would push forward the cooperation between their naval forces and enhance their mutual friendship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video