China, Russia end joint naval drills
Vladivostok: Chinese and Russian naval forces concluded their "Joint Sea-2013" drills on Thursday.
The two nations made a summarisation of the joint military manoeuvres, and communicated with each other on deepening cooperation between their naval forces, reports Xinhua.
Ding Yiping, the deputy commander of the Chinese Navy, said the joint drills fulfilled all their purposes and was a success.
He said the two countries would push forward the cooperation between their naval forces and enhance their mutual friendship.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why