China’s plane makes emergency landing after hoax bomb threat
Beijing: A Chinese domestic passenger plane made an emergency landing early Thursday morning following a bomb threat, which turned out to be a hoax.
The airport of Hefei, the capital of eastern Anhui province, received a warning via telephone at around midnight, shortly after the flight ZH9786 bound for Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, departed from the airport, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The plane landed at the airport of Nanchang, capital of Jiangxi Province.
A strict examination of the aircraft did not find any explosives, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter