China’s plane makes emergency landing after hoax bomb threat
Beijing: A Chinese domestic passenger plane made an emergency landing early Thursday morning following a bomb threat, which turned out to be a hoax.
The airport of Hefei, the capital of eastern Anhui province, received a warning via telephone at around midnight, shortly after the flight ZH9786 bound for Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, departed from the airport, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The plane landed at the airport of Nanchang, capital of Jiangxi Province.
A strict examination of the aircraft did not find any explosives, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured