China’s plane makes emergency landing after hoax bomb threat
Beijing: A Chinese domestic passenger plane made an emergency landing early Thursday morning following a bomb threat, which turned out to be a hoax.
The airport of Hefei, the capital of eastern Anhui province, received a warning via telephone at around midnight, shortly after the flight ZH9786 bound for Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, departed from the airport, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The plane landed at the airport of Nanchang, capital of Jiangxi Province.
A strict examination of the aircraft did not find any explosives, the report said.
- Jat leaders to hold ‘jail bharo’ movement in Haryana today, section 144 imposed in Jind
- PM Modi to launch solar-powered boats in Varanasi today, visit to Ballia also on cards
- Uttarakhand forest fire: Director of Delhi's Fire Dept to visit hill state today, govt to press MI-17 choppers; at least 6 dead
- First phase of NEET examination today as Supreme Court says allow exam to be held
- Andhra Pradesh to become first 'Open Defecation Free' state