China’s plane makes emergency landing after hoax bomb threat
Beijing: A Chinese domestic passenger plane made an emergency landing early Thursday morning following a bomb threat, which turned out to be a hoax.
The airport of Hefei, the capital of eastern Anhui province, received a warning via telephone at around midnight, shortly after the flight ZH9786 bound for Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, departed from the airport, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
The plane landed at the airport of Nanchang, capital of Jiangxi Province.
A strict examination of the aircraft did not find any explosives, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert