Chinese hacker leaks data of six mn people
Beijing: A suspected hacker in China, accused of leaking personal information of more than six million internet users, has been arrested.
Zeng, detained on charges of illegal acquisition of computer data, committed the crimes in December. He was nabbed in Zhejiang province.
The leak is considered the biggest in China`s internet history, the Shanghai Daily reported.
The information contained user IDs, passwords and e-mail addresses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you