Chinese hacker leaks data of six mn people
Beijing: A suspected hacker in China, accused of leaking personal information of more than six million internet users, has been arrested.
Zeng, detained on charges of illegal acquisition of computer data, committed the crimes in December. He was nabbed in Zhejiang province.
The leak is considered the biggest in China`s internet history, the Shanghai Daily reported.
The information contained user IDs, passwords and e-mail addresses.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- President Mukherjee inspect International Fleet Review at Vishakhapatnam
- Divyansh's death not an accident, but a murder?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How realising the purpose of life gives you direction
- Was Divyansh sexually assaulted and then murdered?
- India takes inspiration from Iran; sets up 'Hanger of Kindness' in Delhi
- Oh so cute! PM Narendra Modi pulls Akshay Kumar's son Aarav Kumar's ear!-- See pic
- Ryan child death: Sexual assault allegations should be probed, says Manish Sisodia
- Not Delhi, but Varanasi and Muzaffarpur the most polluted cities in India
- 'Bajirao Mastani' still galloping at box office, mints Rs 350 cr!
- 5 homemade fruit packs that’ll make you glow instantly