Coal mine blast kill six in China
Beijing: At least six people were killed in a coal mine explosion in central China.
The blast occurred around 3 pm yesterday at Niulanchu Coal Mine in Hunan Province, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
Six miners died on the spot and one was injured seriously and sent to a local hospital.
Rescuers are still searching for one more miner who went missing after the blast, authorities said.
An initial investigation showed that mal-operations was to blame for the blast.
Further investigation into the cause of the accident is underway.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan