Deadly blasts in Syria kill more than 50
Aleppo: Twin blast in the city of Aleppo has reportedly claimed more than 50 lives on Tuesday.
The blast took place in the university area where exams were being conducted.
According to a TV report, the source of the blast remains debatable.
Some claimed that rockets were fired and few said that it were the warplanes.
The governor of Aleppo, Mohammed Wahid Akkad has condemned the attacks and said that the terrorists wanted to target young students.
So far it is not even clear that which organisation was actually behind the attack. Opposition sources are also claiming it was the government who did this.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Know what Shah Rukh Khan feels about PM Narendra Modi’s ‘Make In India’ initiative
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- CINTAA's joint secretary apologises to Rakhi Sawant, Dolly Bindra – Here’s why
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh Khan to support her
- Indian Naval Ships Veer, Nipat to be decommissioned today