Deadly blasts in Syria kill more than 50
Aleppo: Twin blast in the city of Aleppo has reportedly claimed more than 50 lives on Tuesday.
The blast took place in the university area where exams were being conducted.
According to a TV report, the source of the blast remains debatable.
Some claimed that rockets were fired and few said that it were the warplanes.
The governor of Aleppo, Mohammed Wahid Akkad has condemned the attacks and said that the terrorists wanted to target young students.
So far it is not even clear that which organisation was actually behind the attack. Opposition sources are also claiming it was the government who did this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Is Pakistan terrified of Yogi Adityanath as Uttar Pradesh CM?
- Should Ram Mandir issue be resolved through mutual understanding?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM