Deadly blasts in Syria kill more than 50
Aleppo: Twin blast in the city of Aleppo has reportedly claimed more than 50 lives on Tuesday.
The blast took place in the university area where exams were being conducted.
According to a TV report, the source of the blast remains debatable.
Some claimed that rockets were fired and few said that it were the warplanes.
The governor of Aleppo, Mohammed Wahid Akkad has condemned the attacks and said that the terrorists wanted to target young students.
So far it is not even clear that which organisation was actually behind the attack. Opposition sources are also claiming it was the government who did this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok