Deadly blasts in Syria kill more than 50
Aleppo: Twin blast in the city of Aleppo has reportedly claimed more than 50 lives on Tuesday.
The blast took place in the university area where exams were being conducted.
According to a TV report, the source of the blast remains debatable.
Some claimed that rockets were fired and few said that it were the warplanes.
The governor of Aleppo, Mohammed Wahid Akkad has condemned the attacks and said that the terrorists wanted to target young students.
So far it is not even clear that which organisation was actually behind the attack. Opposition sources are also claiming it was the government who did this.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory