Deadly blasts in Syria kill more than 50
Aleppo: Twin blast in the city of Aleppo has reportedly claimed more than 50 lives on Tuesday.
The blast took place in the university area where exams were being conducted.
According to a TV report, the source of the blast remains debatable.
Some claimed that rockets were fired and few said that it were the warplanes.
The governor of Aleppo, Mohammed Wahid Akkad has condemned the attacks and said that the terrorists wanted to target young students.
So far it is not even clear that which organisation was actually behind the attack. Opposition sources are also claiming it was the government who did this.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sri Lanka vs Australia: 1st Test, Day 4 — As it happened...
- Indian national, on death row in Indonesia, not executed: Sushma Swaraj
- West Indies vs India 2016: I'm not too worried about my form, says Cheteshwar Pujara
- Maruti to transport vehicles on water!
- Five key moments at the Democratic convention Arrived