Disabled man sets off home-made bomb at Beijing airport
Zee Media Bureau
Beijing: A blast rocked Beijing International Airport Terminal 3 in China on Saturday. According to initial reports the bomber was injured during the explosion.
Home-made explosive material was used in the bomb, a news agency said.
However, there were no immediate reports of casualties.
Witnesses at the terminal said that a disabled bomber set off explosives on himself.
Following the incident, the airtraffic both inbound or outbound has not been affected.
State-run China Central Television said on its microblog that the man was injured and sent to a hospital after setting off the bomb.
It said further that no one else was injured, no flights were affected and order has been restored at the airport.
Reached over the phone, the airport`s news office said it was not aware of the explosion, and airport police declined to answer questions.
With agency inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31