DSK`s long-silent wife lauches Le Huffington Post
Paris: Anne Sinclair, once a noted TV
journalist, then the stoic, silent wife in the sex assault
scandal that forced Dominique Strauss-Kahn to end his job as
IMF chief, has returned to the spotlight to launch The
Huffington Post - made in France.
After eight months of seclusion, Sinclair faced a packed
news conference today with Arianna Huffington, founder of the
news and opinion Web site. But she divulged no secrets.
Sinclair is the editorial director of the startup, the
Huffington Post`s first foreign-language venture. Huffington
says more are to come, in Spanish, Italian and Greek.
The 63-year-old Sinclair promises no conflict of
interest, even if the news is about her husband. She says her
private and professional lives have always been separated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress