Ex-lover terms Strauss-Kahn as ‘half man, half pig`
Sydney: An Argentine lawyer has expressed regret for having an affair with Dominique Strauss-Kahn, describing the shamed former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief as ‘half man, half pig’.
In explosive extracts from her book Beauty and Beast, Marcela Iacub said that Strauss-Kahn would have turned the Elysee Palace into a ‘swingers` club’ if he had become president of France.
The 48-year-old legal expert, in passages published in Le Nouvel Observateur, a weekly magazine, said that Strauss-Kahn ‘would have used his assistants, henchmen, advisers and staff as touts, orgy organisers, experts in the art of satisfying his darkest urges.’
According to the Age, she blamed his estranged wife, Anne Sinclair, for treating him like a "poodle" and forcing him to run for president instead of giving his wild side free rein.
She claimed Sinclair, 64, dreamt of being first lady and thought she and her husband "belonged to the caste of the masters of the world", once even telling her: "There is no harm in getting a blow job from a cleaning lady."
Iacub said she met Strauss-Kahn in Jan 2012 after coming out in his defence over the Nafissatou Diallo case, in which the New York hotel maid accused him of rape.
After Iacub wrote an essay defending Strauss-Kahn, he texted her, ‘you who like writing, tell me what you want to do with me later.’
There followed a seven-month affair in which Iacub said she fell totally in love with "the king of the pigs".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- 'Can you spare USD10 to help elect a billionaire?' - Trump emails
- 'Narasimha Rao's pro Hindu mindset led to Babri mosque demolition'
- Brexit: Germany, France, Italy vow `new impulse` for European Union
- Euro 2016: Holders Spain knocked out by Italy in last 16
- 19 dead in bomb attacks on ex-Qaeda bastion in Yemen