Ex-lover terms Strauss-Kahn as ‘half man, half pig`
Sydney: An Argentine lawyer has expressed regret for having an affair with Dominique Strauss-Kahn, describing the shamed former International Monetary Fund (IMF) chief as ‘half man, half pig’.
In explosive extracts from her book Beauty and Beast, Marcela Iacub said that Strauss-Kahn would have turned the Elysee Palace into a ‘swingers` club’ if he had become president of France.
The 48-year-old legal expert, in passages published in Le Nouvel Observateur, a weekly magazine, said that Strauss-Kahn ‘would have used his assistants, henchmen, advisers and staff as touts, orgy organisers, experts in the art of satisfying his darkest urges.’
According to the Age, she blamed his estranged wife, Anne Sinclair, for treating him like a "poodle" and forcing him to run for president instead of giving his wild side free rein.
She claimed Sinclair, 64, dreamt of being first lady and thought she and her husband "belonged to the caste of the masters of the world", once even telling her: "There is no harm in getting a blow job from a cleaning lady."
Iacub said she met Strauss-Kahn in Jan 2012 after coming out in his defence over the Nafissatou Diallo case, in which the New York hotel maid accused him of rape.
After Iacub wrote an essay defending Strauss-Kahn, he texted her, ‘you who like writing, tell me what you want to do with me later.’
There followed a seven-month affair in which Iacub said she fell totally in love with "the king of the pigs".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- 2G scam: Ex-TRAI chief alleges Manmohan Singh had warned him to cooperate
- Pranab Mukherjee defends Bofors scam, says it was just a media trial
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- Salman Khan attends sister Arpita's wedding reception in Mandi
- Zee Media's mega survey on Modi govt
- Zee Media Exclusive: Vidya Balan chats about 'Hamari Adhuri Kahani'
- One year of Modi govt: PM Modi addresses mega rally in Mathura Part-II
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- MSBSHSE Class 12th HSC results 2015 to be declared at 1pm tomorrow
- Arpita-Aayush wedding reception: Salman Khan spreads love in Mandi, says `hum aapke hain`
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at one year of Modi govt, wishes 'happy birthday' to 'suit-boot ki sarkar'
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- Heatwave kills 90 more in Andhra, Telangana; toll crosses 800
- UBSE Results 2015 (ubse.uk.gov.in): Uttarakhand 12th Result 2015 to be announced today at 11 AM
- Gujjars adamant on holding talks in Bayana; rail tracks remain blocked
- CBSE 10th result to be declared tomorrow
- CBSE Class X Board Results 2015 to declared tomorrow
- Salman Khan's `Bajrangi Bhaijaan` teaser to be out in two days?
- What couldn't be done in last 10 years, NDA govt did in one year: Smriti Irani in Amethi