Five killed in expressway tunnel collapse in China
Beijing: Five people were killed and one person injured when an expressway tunnel collapsed early Wednesday in south China`s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
A total of seven people were working within the tunnel at the Najia Township in Debao County when a section of it collapsed.
While five people were killed and another injured, one person managed to escape, Xie Deqiang, Communist Party chief of Debao County told state-run Xinhua news agency.
The injured has been sent to a nearby hospital.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed