Five killed in expressway tunnel collapse in China
Beijing: Five people were killed and one person injured when an expressway tunnel collapsed early Wednesday in south China`s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
A total of seven people were working within the tunnel at the Najia Township in Debao County when a section of it collapsed.
While five people were killed and another injured, one person managed to escape, Xie Deqiang, Communist Party chief of Debao County told state-run Xinhua news agency.
The injured has been sent to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- Congress workers thrash students for showing black flags to Rahul Gandhi in Raebareli
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Onam Bumper Lottery/Kerala Thiruvonam Bumper-2016 BR-51 draw result declared - Here is the winning ticket number
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- MNS ultimatum to Pakistani actors: Leave India in 48-hour deadline
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31