Five killed in expressway tunnel collapse in China
Beijing: Five people were killed and one person injured when an expressway tunnel collapsed early Wednesday in south China`s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region.
A total of seven people were working within the tunnel at the Najia Township in Debao County when a section of it collapsed.
While five people were killed and another injured, one person managed to escape, Xie Deqiang, Communist Party chief of Debao County told state-run Xinhua news agency.
The injured has been sent to a nearby hospital.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda