Four arrested in Iran over nuclear sabotage conspiracy
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Tehran: Iran on Sunday arrested four people after they were caught red-handed while trying to sabotage a nuclear site.
As per Iran`s Atomic Energy Organisation official, their plan was being monitored closely for sometime. However, it has not yet been established which nuclear site they were planning to damage.
Iran had earlier accused Israel and other Western allies of assassination of its nuclear scientists.
A few days back, Iran`s President Hassan Rouhani spoke to US President Barack Obama on phone to settle tensions over country’s nuclear programme.
Although Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today refused to oppose Iran-US talks, he further added that the main thing Israel is working to achieve is to prevent Iran`s enrichment capability.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- National Geographic's famed ''Afghan Girl'' arrested in Pakistan for forgery
- India vs New Zealand, 4th ODI: As it happened...