Four arrested in Iran over nuclear sabotage conspiracy
Zee Media Bureau/Tarun Khanna
Tehran: Iran on Sunday arrested four people after they were caught red-handed while trying to sabotage a nuclear site.
As per Iran`s Atomic Energy Organisation official, their plan was being monitored closely for sometime. However, it has not yet been established which nuclear site they were planning to damage.
Iran had earlier accused Israel and other Western allies of assassination of its nuclear scientists.
A few days back, Iran`s President Hassan Rouhani spoke to US President Barack Obama on phone to settle tensions over country’s nuclear programme.
Although Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today refused to oppose Iran-US talks, he further added that the main thing Israel is working to achieve is to prevent Iran`s enrichment capability.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brexit: UK goes to polls in knife-edge EU referendum; over 46 million people to decide Britain's fate
- 'US will continue to expand defense systems to protect South Korea, regional allies from North Korean missiles'
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends