German public employment office offers prostitution work
Berlin: The public employment office in the northwestern German city of Duesseldorf posted on its web page a help-wanted notice from an exclusive escort agency whose female employees also provide sexual services, Bild newspaper said Tuesday.
The online employment exchange for the Rhineland city includes an ad from the firm Escort.de - Luxury Living GmbH seeking female escorts with the promise of "adventures with businessmen, attorneys, athletes, doctors and VIPs", the daily said.
"Are you interested in a job as a female escort for an exclusive escort service? Don`t have any experience in the sector? No problem, you will see that we do everything possible so that you feel comfortable," the ad reads.
It goes on to say that "we offer you the chance to make a lucrative income" and emphasizes that the agency assumes the costs of "a photo session" and professional training as an escort for attractive women from 18 to 40 years of age who "know how to use their feminine charms".
"Normally, we verify all the companies that offer work" through the agency`s offices and web pages, the spokesman for the Federal Employment Agency, Paul Ebsen, told Bild.
He also emphasized that the agency "regrets that that ad snuck through and will see to it that it is removed" as soon as possible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Stephen Constantine names probable squad for Puerto Rico match
- RBI lets banks issue masala bonds, to accept corporate bonds in LAF
- Angry Mehbooba ends press meet with Rajnath abruptly
- Triple treble: How Usain Bolt stormed to another set of gold medals at Rio Olympics – VIDEO
- Two reward-carrying women Naxals arrested; another surrenders