German public employment office offers prostitution work
Berlin: The public employment office in the northwestern German city of Duesseldorf posted on its web page a help-wanted notice from an exclusive escort agency whose female employees also provide sexual services, Bild newspaper said Tuesday.
The online employment exchange for the Rhineland city includes an ad from the firm Escort.de - Luxury Living GmbH seeking female escorts with the promise of "adventures with businessmen, attorneys, athletes, doctors and VIPs", the daily said.
"Are you interested in a job as a female escort for an exclusive escort service? Don`t have any experience in the sector? No problem, you will see that we do everything possible so that you feel comfortable," the ad reads.
It goes on to say that "we offer you the chance to make a lucrative income" and emphasizes that the agency assumes the costs of "a photo session" and professional training as an escort for attractive women from 18 to 40 years of age who "know how to use their feminine charms".
"Normally, we verify all the companies that offer work" through the agency`s offices and web pages, the spokesman for the Federal Employment Agency, Paul Ebsen, told Bild.
He also emphasized that the agency "regrets that that ad snuck through and will see to it that it is removed" as soon as possible.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on