Hosni Mubarak`s health condition stabilises
Cairo: Hosni Mubarak`s condition has stabilised after the former president slipped in an out of consciousness over the past 24 hours, medical officials attending him say on Tuesday.
The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to talk to the media, said the 84-year old Mubarak was administered oxygen to aid his breathing once today. They say they are monitoring his heart and blood pressure closely.
There have been conflicting reports about Mubarak`s condition since a court convicted him on June 2 of failing to prevent the killings of protesters in the uprising that ousted him last year and sentenced him to life in prison.
Doctors said a defibrillator was used on Mubarak twice yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Watch: Top 25 Headlines @ 12 pm
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani