Hosni Mubarak`s health condition stabilises
Cairo: Hosni Mubarak`s condition has stabilised after the former president slipped in an out of consciousness over the past 24 hours, medical officials attending him say on Tuesday.
The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to talk to the media, said the 84-year old Mubarak was administered oxygen to aid his breathing once today. They say they are monitoring his heart and blood pressure closely.
There have been conflicting reports about Mubarak`s condition since a court convicted him on June 2 of failing to prevent the killings of protesters in the uprising that ousted him last year and sentenced him to life in prison.
Doctors said a defibrillator was used on Mubarak twice yesterday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- Army camp attacked in J&K's Kupwara; three JeM terrorists, one civilian killed
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Aamir Khan's 12-day mystery: From lauding Modi's 'positive India' to dubbing India as 'intolerant'