Hosni Mubarak`s health condition stabilises
Cairo: Hosni Mubarak`s condition has stabilised after the former president slipped in an out of consciousness over the past 24 hours, medical officials attending him say on Tuesday.
The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to talk to the media, said the 84-year old Mubarak was administered oxygen to aid his breathing once today. They say they are monitoring his heart and blood pressure closely.
There have been conflicting reports about Mubarak`s condition since a court convicted him on June 2 of failing to prevent the killings of protesters in the uprising that ousted him last year and sentenced him to life in prison.
Doctors said a defibrillator was used on Mubarak twice yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena Bora murder spread over various cities
- Sheena Bora murder: Transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna; to be presented in court
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday