Hosni Mubarak`s health condition stabilises
Cairo: Hosni Mubarak`s condition has stabilised after the former president slipped in an out of consciousness over the past 24 hours, medical officials attending him say on Tuesday.
The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to talk to the media, said the 84-year old Mubarak was administered oxygen to aid his breathing once today. They say they are monitoring his heart and blood pressure closely.
There have been conflicting reports about Mubarak`s condition since a court convicted him on June 2 of failing to prevent the killings of protesters in the uprising that ousted him last year and sentenced him to life in prison.
Doctors said a defibrillator was used on Mubarak twice yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video