Hosni Mubarak`s health condition stabilises
Cairo: Hosni Mubarak`s condition has stabilised after the former president slipped in an out of consciousness over the past 24 hours, medical officials attending him say on Tuesday.
The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorised to talk to the media, said the 84-year old Mubarak was administered oxygen to aid his breathing once today. They say they are monitoring his heart and blood pressure closely.
There have been conflicting reports about Mubarak`s condition since a court convicted him on June 2 of failing to prevent the killings of protesters in the uprising that ousted him last year and sentenced him to life in prison.
Doctors said a defibrillator was used on Mubarak twice yesterday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Give up terrorism and let’s talk', Sushma Swaraj's reply to Nawaz Sharif at UNGA
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi