Iran nuke talks at final moment: China
Beijing: Negotiations in Geneva over Iran`s controversial nuclear programme have "reached the final moment", Chinese Foreign Ministry said on Friday.
Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei said in statement here that Geneva international talks on the Iranian nuclear issue have reached the final moment.
Lei`s comment came as Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi left Beijing to attend the talks with Iran, which also involve the United States, Russia, France, Britain and Germany.
Meanwhile, the talks over the issue extend into an unscheduled fourth day today.
According to reports, US Secretary of State John Kerry had flown to Geneva Friday to join the ongoing nuclear talks.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov arrived in the Swiss city earlier on Friday.
German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle also said he would also fly to Geneva to attend the negotiations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi