Iran nuke talks at final moment: China
Beijing: Negotiations in Geneva over Iran`s controversial nuclear programme have "reached the final moment", Chinese Foreign Ministry said on Friday.
Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei said in statement here that Geneva international talks on the Iranian nuclear issue have reached the final moment.
Lei`s comment came as Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi left Beijing to attend the talks with Iran, which also involve the United States, Russia, France, Britain and Germany.
Meanwhile, the talks over the issue extend into an unscheduled fourth day today.
According to reports, US Secretary of State John Kerry had flown to Geneva Friday to join the ongoing nuclear talks.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov arrived in the Swiss city earlier on Friday.
German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle also said he would also fly to Geneva to attend the negotiations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video