Iran nuke talks at final moment: China
Beijing: Negotiations in Geneva over Iran`s controversial nuclear programme have "reached the final moment", Chinese Foreign Ministry said on Friday.
Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei said in statement here that Geneva international talks on the Iranian nuclear issue have reached the final moment.
Lei`s comment came as Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi left Beijing to attend the talks with Iran, which also involve the United States, Russia, France, Britain and Germany.
Meanwhile, the talks over the issue extend into an unscheduled fourth day today.
According to reports, US Secretary of State John Kerry had flown to Geneva Friday to join the ongoing nuclear talks.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov arrived in the Swiss city earlier on Friday.
German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle also said he would also fly to Geneva to attend the negotiations.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh