Kate Middleton shows off baby bump in public
London: A pregnant Kate Middleton for the first time showed off her baby bump in public on Tuesday as she attended her second official engagement of the year.
Wearing an unseasonally summery dress, the Duchess of Cambridge, who is halfway through her pregnancy, made no attempt to disguise her swelling tummy.
As she arrived at an addiction recovery centre in Clapham, south London, she stood with her hands clasped under her bump as she chatted to dignitaries, The Telegraph reported.
The Duchess looked tanned after her recent holiday in Mustique, when pictures of her wearing a bikini were taken and published in some foreign magazines.
She is visiting Hope House, a residential centre for women run by Action on Addiction, of which she is Patron.
As she chatted to women in an art therapy class, she told one of them: "Well done for getting sober."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP