Kate Middleton shows off baby bump in public
London: A pregnant Kate Middleton for the first time showed off her baby bump in public on Tuesday as she attended her second official engagement of the year.
Wearing an unseasonally summery dress, the Duchess of Cambridge, who is halfway through her pregnancy, made no attempt to disguise her swelling tummy.
As she arrived at an addiction recovery centre in Clapham, south London, she stood with her hands clasped under her bump as she chatted to dignitaries, The Telegraph reported.
The Duchess looked tanned after her recent holiday in Mustique, when pictures of her wearing a bikini were taken and published in some foreign magazines.
She is visiting Hope House, a residential centre for women run by Action on Addiction, of which she is Patron.
As she chatted to women in an art therapy class, she told one of them: "Well done for getting sober."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Watch: Hafiz Saeed warns India of more terror attacks
- DNA: Army declares all soldiers in Siachen avalanche dead
- DNA: Indian Navy set to conduct International Fleet Review 2016
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch