Kate Middleton shows off baby bump in public
London: A pregnant Kate Middleton for the first time showed off her baby bump in public on Tuesday as she attended her second official engagement of the year.
Wearing an unseasonally summery dress, the Duchess of Cambridge, who is halfway through her pregnancy, made no attempt to disguise her swelling tummy.
As she arrived at an addiction recovery centre in Clapham, south London, she stood with her hands clasped under her bump as she chatted to dignitaries, The Telegraph reported.
The Duchess looked tanned after her recent holiday in Mustique, when pictures of her wearing a bikini were taken and published in some foreign magazines.
She is visiting Hope House, a residential centre for women run by Action on Addiction, of which she is Patron.
As she chatted to women in an art therapy class, she told one of them: "Well done for getting sober."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- People storm to watch Salman Khan's 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' in Pakistan, leave hall teary-eyed