Kate Middleton shows off baby bump in public
London: A pregnant Kate Middleton for the first time showed off her baby bump in public on Tuesday as she attended her second official engagement of the year.
Wearing an unseasonally summery dress, the Duchess of Cambridge, who is halfway through her pregnancy, made no attempt to disguise her swelling tummy.
As she arrived at an addiction recovery centre in Clapham, south London, she stood with her hands clasped under her bump as she chatted to dignitaries, The Telegraph reported.
The Duchess looked tanned after her recent holiday in Mustique, when pictures of her wearing a bikini were taken and published in some foreign magazines.
She is visiting Hope House, a residential centre for women run by Action on Addiction, of which she is Patron.
As she chatted to women in an art therapy class, she told one of them: "Well done for getting sober."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof