Magnitude 4.5 earthquake shakes Costa Rica
New York: The US Geological Survey is reporting that a magnitude 4.5 earthquake rattled Costa Rica early Wednesday. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
The USGS said the quake, which struck at 12:54 a.M. Local time, had an epicenter about three kilometers south-southwest of Naranjo, which is about 35 kilometers west of the capital San Jose. Its depth was 10.1 kilometers.
A smaller earthquake shook Puerto Rico last evening.
The USGS says the magnitude 2.6 quake, which occurred at about 6:30 p.m. At a depth of nine kilometers, had an epicenter five kilometers east-southeast of Mayaguez, or about 106 kilometers west of San Juan. No injuries or damage were immediately reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- 'Mann ki Baat': Will implement 13 new pointers to Land Bill from today itself, says PM Modi
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Will not allow any political party to join agitation: Hardik Patel
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'