Magnitude 4.5 earthquake shakes Costa Rica
New York: The US Geological Survey is reporting that a magnitude 4.5 earthquake rattled Costa Rica early Wednesday. There were no immediate reports of injuries or damage.
The USGS said the quake, which struck at 12:54 a.M. Local time, had an epicenter about three kilometers south-southwest of Naranjo, which is about 35 kilometers west of the capital San Jose. Its depth was 10.1 kilometers.
A smaller earthquake shook Puerto Rico last evening.
The USGS says the magnitude 2.6 quake, which occurred at about 6:30 p.m. At a depth of nine kilometers, had an epicenter five kilometers east-southeast of Mayaguez, or about 106 kilometers west of San Juan. No injuries or damage were immediately reported.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Siachen miracle: Lance Naik Koppad's wife terms her husband's 'news of being alive' as 'rebirth for family'
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- Big clash of 2016: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' head on with Prabhas and SS Rajamouli's 'Baahubali 2' at the Box Office?