Magnitude 6.7 Siberian quake causes no damage
Moscow: Russia`s Emergency Situations Ministry says that a magnitude 6.7 earthquake has hit a sparsely populated area in Eastern Siberia. There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage.
The ministry said in a statement that the epicentre of today`s quake was located in the province of Yakutia at a depth of 10 kilometres. It said the temblor was barely felt in populated areas.
The US Geological Survey said the quake at 1353 GMT had a magnitude of 6.6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users