Magnitude 6.7 Siberian quake causes no damage
Moscow: Russia`s Emergency Situations Ministry says that a magnitude 6.7 earthquake has hit a sparsely populated area in Eastern Siberia. There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage.
The ministry said in a statement that the epicentre of today`s quake was located in the province of Yakutia at a depth of 10 kilometres. It said the temblor was barely felt in populated areas.
The US Geological Survey said the quake at 1353 GMT had a magnitude of 6.6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?