Magnitude 6.7 Siberian quake causes no damage
Moscow: Russia`s Emergency Situations Ministry says that a magnitude 6.7 earthquake has hit a sparsely populated area in Eastern Siberia. There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage.
The ministry said in a statement that the epicentre of today`s quake was located in the province of Yakutia at a depth of 10 kilometres. It said the temblor was barely felt in populated areas.
The US Geological Survey said the quake at 1353 GMT had a magnitude of 6.6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL