Magnitude 6.7 Siberian quake causes no damage
Moscow: Russia`s Emergency Situations Ministry says that a magnitude 6.7 earthquake has hit a sparsely populated area in Eastern Siberia. There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage.
The ministry said in a statement that the epicentre of today`s quake was located in the province of Yakutia at a depth of 10 kilometres. It said the temblor was barely felt in populated areas.
The US Geological Survey said the quake at 1353 GMT had a magnitude of 6.6.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket