Malaysian PM’s wife doesn’t like his tweeting habits
Kuala Lumpur: Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak says his wife Rosmah Mansor gets irritated with his late night tweeting.
An avid blogger, Najib told his ‘Facebook friends’ with whom he interacts in different cities across the country that his wife does not approve his late evening working on iPad.
Answering questions in a meeting with over 100 of his Facebook friends here, Najib said he often tweets at night due to his busy schedule.
“My wife is angry with me as I look at my iPad to update my status rather than look at her,” he quipped.
For his Facebook account, he said his personnel prepare the drafts and it is updated upon his approval, The Star said on Sunday.
Najib is considered among the more tech-savvy Asian leaders, who also runs through editorial comments in newspapers.
He recently appealed to bloggers to use the space with ‘restraint’ and not communicate anything that would harm the country.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed