Malaysian PM’s wife doesn’t like his tweeting habits
Kuala Lumpur: Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Tun Razak says his wife Rosmah Mansor gets irritated with his late night tweeting.
An avid blogger, Najib told his ‘Facebook friends’ with whom he interacts in different cities across the country that his wife does not approve his late evening working on iPad.
Answering questions in a meeting with over 100 of his Facebook friends here, Najib said he often tweets at night due to his busy schedule.
“My wife is angry with me as I look at my iPad to update my status rather than look at her,” he quipped.
For his Facebook account, he said his personnel prepare the drafts and it is updated upon his approval, The Star said on Sunday.
Najib is considered among the more tech-savvy Asian leaders, who also runs through editorial comments in newspapers.
He recently appealed to bloggers to use the space with ‘restraint’ and not communicate anything that would harm the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- WATCH: At 430/9, India needed 24 runs to avoid follow on. What Kapil Dev did next will blow your mind!