Moderate quake jolts Tibet region close to Arunachal border
Beijing: A 5.0-magnitude earthquake today jolted Xigatze Prefecture in Tibet close to Indian and Nepal borders.
The epicenter was monitored at a depth of 10 km, the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC) said.
Further details are awaited.
Xigatse is located close to Arunachal Pradesh border region.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months
- Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav told Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal that he would float new party?
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- At 500 kilograms, is this 36-year-old the world's heaviest woman?