Moderate quake jolts Tibet region close to Arunachal border
Beijing: A 5.0-magnitude earthquake today jolted Xigatze Prefecture in Tibet close to Indian and Nepal borders.
The epicenter was monitored at a depth of 10 km, the China Earthquake Networks Center (CENC) said.
Further details are awaited.
Xigatse is located close to Arunachal Pradesh border region.
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory
- Spain misses deadline for new government, June election set